CONSIGNED PCB ASSEMBLY SERVICE
Consigned PCB assembly is a win-win solution with parts and components supplied by the customers and final PCB assembly production by us!
In addition, there can also be a hybrid solution with a partial consigned PCB assembly where the customer supplies some parts, and the rest parts would be supplied by the manufacturer. Whether you opt for a fully consigned PCB assembly or a partial one, we ensure to meet your requirements and the quality of the final product.
Benefits of Consigned Printed Circuit Board Assembly
- Conversely, if you have a large backlog of components, it is beneficial.
- Essentially consigned assembly helps customers to redistribute the work while keeping their own manufacturing facility. It is also preferred when the customer manufactures expensive products with parts that are exclusive. In such cases the customer also reaps the advantage that the product isn’t replicated and also retains a significant cost advantage.
- Also, in this approach the customer has full control over material as also packaging and shipping of material before it is handed over for final assembly. In such cases they benefit from a contract manufacturer that works closely with their in-house supply chain.
- At Technotronix we have over 4 decades of experience in fabricating and assembling PCBs.
- We have a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit with an experienced team to deal with any custom requirements and complexity levels. Particularly for consigned PCB assembly, we are known for its quick turnaround and cost-effective solution. We have developed stringent quality control by way of tests and inspections such as ICT, X-ray inspection, automated optical inspection, and more.
- All you need to do is to get in touch with our team and share your specific requirements.
PCB Assembled in 24 hours
Kitted and Turn-Key option as per customers requirement.
REQUEST OUR BROCHURE
Please provide your email address. We’ll send you copy of our brochure in a PDF format.