Corporate Social Responsibility
We are the leading manufacturer of printed circuit boards, assemblies, prototypes, box build, cable harness and assembly, and more. We hold certifications in a number of standards and regulations like ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 13485:2016, AS9001 Rev D, ANAB accredited, RoHS (Restrictions of Hazardous Substance) compliance and more. Honesty, integrity, and trust have been the foundation of Technotronix success.
We are committed to conducting all our business activities at the highest ethical standards. All our customers, employees, vendors know that we will act in their best interest with the highest degree of integrity and professionalism.
Health & Safety
The manufacturing and maintenance of our products, processes, activities are only being operated when proven to be safe. All that we do must be done safety and be in a central process in the way we operate. We are dedicated to protect our employees, customers, and all associated entities or stakeholders during all our process and operations.
Technotronix is committed to ensure the human rights of worldwide employee base and treat them with dignity and respect as accepted by the international community. It is utmost important for us that we operate in full compliance with the laws and regulations of the country in which we do business. We take pride in meeting all our legal and regulatory obligations to the customers, vendors, and government.
- Child Labor Avoidance: At Technotronix, Child labor is strictly restricted. Here the term “Child” alludes to any individual under the age of 15 (or 14 where the law of the country permits) or under the age for completing obligatory education, or under the minimum age of employment of the country, whichever is the greatest. The use of legitimate workplace apprenticeship programs, which conform with all laws and regulations, is permitted. Labors under age of 18 are not permitted to perform any work that is likely to risk their health or safety.
- Working Hours: Our working hours are not exceeding the maximum set by the local law.
- Wages and Perks: The compensation is paid to workers follows with all applicable wage laws, including overtime hours, minimum wages and other legally mandatory advantages, in compliance with local laws. The wages are being paid in a timely manner.
- Humane Behavior and Approach: We ensure to keep workplace free of harsh or inhumane treatment, including sexual abuse, corporal punishment, mental or physical harassment or verbal abuse. Our work policies and process are clearly defined and communicated with the workers.
- Non-Discrimination: Any of the employees are not allowed to engage in in discrimination based on race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, religion, political affiliation, union membership or marital status in hiring and employment practices such as promotions, rewards, and access to training.
Staff Training & Partners
We always have an open-door policy where any of employees can raise any concerns or discuss anything confidentially to the management team without any fear. We respect the values & diversity of our employees to deliver safe work place and conditions. The staff development is not only crucial for the organization’s success but it’s mandatory for the employee’s job satisfaction and their growth.
Conflict-Free Metal Policy
The Dodd-Frank Act and related U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission rule requires specific public organization to disclose the extent to which the products they manufacture or contract to manufacture contain so called conflict minerals and whether or not the minerals were sourced from mines that directly or indirectly finance. Tantalum, tin, tungsten and gold, (3TGs) are “Conflict Minerals” as defined in Section 1502. These minerals are used in many electronic components and manufacturing consumables which Technotronix purchases.
Technotronix takes this recent law on “Conflict Minerals” extremely seriously and will continue to ensure compliance with the regulations. Technotronix continues to monitor the ongoing advancements and is committed to complying with and assisting our customers in complying with the requirements.
We recognize our environmental responsibilities and are committed to compliant corporate citizenship and responsible for supporting environment protection. We are committed to protect the environment by complying all the applicable environmental laws, regulations, and other applicable standards which rule our products, services, and activities, efficiently using the resources and waste reduction in our process, operations, and supply chain; and systematically managing environmental risks and opportunities to reduce or prevent pollution.
To keep in compliance with environment responsibilities, we do periodic evaluation to ensure that the regulations are met. This gives the incentive to continually enhance our business operations. We have developed a process to monitor the amount of solid waste generated by our manufacturing facilities and other business operations. To continually reduce the amount of solid waste, we have developed recycling and reuse programs.
Our business operations are considered as less applicability in respect to air emission and water management environmental impacts. We are always looking for opportunities to reduce energy consumption, efficient printing, and increase energy efficiency.
We are committed to be always be responsive to our customer requests, delivering a quality manufacturing services and products while incorporating all relevant rules and regulations.
We have applied our CSR policies throughout our supply chain and always treat our suppliers with honesty and at fair rules.
Community & Charitable Involvement
Charitable involvement is one of the activities of our organizations to help others. We are committed to support local and national charitable organizations to make a difference by working together. We also support employee volunteer programs and charitable donations in all neighborhoods in which we live.
We encourage very high standards of professionalism throughout the company; operating ethically at all times, always treating one another with dignity and respect. We believe in a team culture and promoting a sense of belonging with our staff and partners.
Technotronix CSR shall be implemented and maintained through several of our key policies:
- Technotronix Health & Safety Policy
- Staff Code of Conduct
- Management Policy statement
- Technotronix Standards & Expected Staff Behaviors
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Quality Policy
We ensure that all our employees are aware of their responsibilities with respect to health, safety, environment, quality, and all other procedures, operations, or processes.
PCB Assembled in 24 hours
Kitted and Turn-Key option as per customers requirement.
REQUEST OUR BROCHURE
Please provide your email address. We’ll send you copy of our brochure in a PDF format.