FLEX AND RIGID FLEX PCB TECHNOLOGY & MANUFACTURING
We produce custom flex and rigid flex printed circuit boards which are interconnecting layers; help our electronics engineers / layout engineers to have the flexibility to use them as per their custom application / product layout requirements which will also reduce cost.
Rigid-flex PCBs are not just ordinary flexible printed circuit boards, it's composition substrate lamination into single board that creates many opportunities and also allow circuit board / electronic device manufacturers to find substitute of multiple printed circuit board interconnection with connectors, wires and ribbon cable to create a single printed circuit board with a view to improve overall performance, reliability and scalability in the process.
TechnoTronix brings tomorrow's innovations today. Our consistent focus on innovation and developing modern technologies is nurtured through continuous learning, excellence, distinction, investment, and strong customer & supplier relationships. At TechnoTronix, we believe we possess what it takes to make us the ideal partner to provide electronics manufacturing, engineering, and layout services for your emerging technologies in mechatronics, green energy, and nanotechnology.
FLEX & RIGID FLEX TECHNOLOGY PCB SOLUTION
- Space requirements can be reduced by applying 3D ability.
- By removing the need for connectors and cables between the individual rigid parts, the board size and overall system weight can be reduced.
- By maximizing space, there is often a lower count in parts.
- Less solder joints assure higher connection reliability.
- Handling during assembly is easier in comparison with flexible boards.
- Simplified PCB assembly processes.
- Integrated ZIF contacts provide simple modular interfaces to the system environment.
- Test conditions are simplified. A complete test prior to installation becomes possible.
- Logistic and assembly costs are significantly reduced with flex-rigid boards.
- It is possible to increase the complexity of mechanical layouts, which also improves the degree of freedom for optimized housing solutions.
Capabilities and Layout Rules: Flex & Rigid Flex
|Number of Layers||1 to 12||12 to 24|
|Thickness Tolerance||+/- 10%||+/- 8%|
|Trace Width (mils) - 0.5 oz Copper||5 and above||3 to 4|
|Trace Width (mils) - 1.0 oz Copper||8 and above||5 to 7|
|Smallest Hole Size -Mech. Drilled||10 mils||8 mils|
|Smallest Hole Size -Laser Drilled||4 mils||2 mils|
|Aspect Ratio - PTH||6:1 or Less||Up to 10:1|
|Aspect Ratio - Blind Microvia||0.5:1||0.75:1|
|SMT Pitch (mils)||Over 14||6 to 14|
|Impedance Control Tolerance||+/- 15%||+/- 10 %|
|Min. Pad Size - Int. (mils)||FHS + 22||FHS + 18|
|Min. Anti Pad Size (mils)||FHS + 32||FHS + 26|
|Min. Pad Size - Button Plate (mils)||FHS + 25||FHS + 20|
|Min. Pad Size - Pattern Plate (mils)||FHS + 22||FHS + 18|
|Min. Soldermask Clearance||8 mils||6 mils|
|Min. Soldermask Webbing||8 mils||6 mils|
|Min. Coverfilm Webbing||14 mils||10 mils|
|Covercoat Type||Coverfilm||Flex LPI|
|Allowable Squeeze out per Side||5 mils/mil||3 mils/mil|
|Trace Geometry||Curved||45 degrees|
|Inside Corner||Wide Radius||Radius|
|Bend Radius||Over 18x||10x to 18x|
PCB Assembled in 24 hours
Kitted and Turn-Key option as per customers requirement.
REQUEST OUR BROCHURE
Please provide your email address. We’ll send you copy of our brochure in a PDF format.