Rigid Flex PCBs
Rigid flex PCBs are a great choice for ultra-thin packaging needs. Rigid flex printed circuit boards are the integration of elements from both hardboards and flexible circuits. The key advantage is it can be folded or flexed while maintaining shape. While the rigid PCBs are responsible for holding all the components, the flexible film connects two rigid PCBs. With the ability to streamline the electronic design, they provide added functionality and improved electrical performance. We have covered all your custom rigid flex PCB requirements for consumer appliances, industrial and manufacturing, telecommunication, automotive, medical devices, renewable energy, and many more requirements.
Capabilities of Rigid Flex Circuit Boards
|Types of Rigid Flex PCB
|Single Sided Rigid Flex Boards
Double Sided Rigid Flex PCBs
Multilayer Rigid Flex circuit boards
|2 - 24 multilayers
|Min. Line / Spacing
|125 µm / 125 µm
|Min. Annular Ring
|Min. Solder mask Dam
|Drill to copper – Outer layers
|Drill to copper – Inner layers
|0.5 oz. - 4 oz.
|Copper to Board Edge
|Minimum Hole Size
Benefits of Rigid Flex PCBs
- Light weight and compact with reduced packaging size.
- Improved connection reliability with fewer solder joints.
- Fit smaller areas, contributing to large product miniaturizations.
- Known for easy assembly.
- We are an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016 Certified PCB assembly company that sticks to quality standards.
- We have over 44 years of experience in fabricating as well as assembling high quality rigid flex printed circuit boards.
- We have state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities to cater to any custom and complex board requirements.
- We have an extremely qualified team who is equipped with industry best practices and provide cost-effective solutions.
- Whether your requirement is for prototypes or full production runs, you can rely on our services.
- We understand the market dynamics and the fact that quick time to market is a big source of competitive advantage.