Technotronix is an elite provider of custom PCB fabrication services with its multifaceted group of experts and ample experience in rendering electronics manufacturing services as our competency can be evidenced through our global customer base. Our guaranteed full-fledged PCB fabrication services from product layout, high or low volume manufacturing to warehousing, and delivery have made it possible to have a top-notch customer retention ratio.
We have adopted advanced methods and the latest technologies of PCB fabrication, which can ensure performance. We understand every need of our client and offer multilayer PCBs, quick turn PCB fab, rigid flex PCBs, RF circuit boards, ATE printed circuit boards, metal core PCBs, and more. Our capabilities have expanded in providing quick-turn NPI prototyping, and multi-layer PCB fabrication to our customers when they want to introduce products to the market and require larger quantities in a short period of time.
PCB FABRICATION SERVICES
We understand that different industries demand special capabilities of fabricated PCBs. Here are some of the capabilities:
- Circuit board base materials:
- RoHS compliant
- RF and advanced RF
- Aluminum clad
- Boards type:
- Aluminum backed
- Rigid, flex, etc.
- Multilayer PCB up to 24 Layers
- Alternative finishes:
- Hot Air Solder Level
- Electroless Nickel / Immersion Gold
- Electroless Tin Lead
- Organic ( OSP )
- Hard Gold ( edge contact )
- Countersinks and bores
- Controlled dielectric and impedance
- Cover coat
- Edge mill and Back drilling
- Small size
- Large size
- Control depth and positional tolerance
- Circuit boards parameters:
- Layer count and board thickness
- Copper weight
- Printed Circuit Board Profiling:
- CNC Rout
- CNC Score
- Pierce Blank & Return
- Advanced options:
- Carbon mask
- Golf fingers and edge plating
- Kapton tape
- Advance designs:
- Blind Vias
- Buried Vias
- Multilayer design
- Stacked micro vias
- Certified for military
- Certified for aerospace
- Certified for other applications, etc.
- Bare Board Test:
- Bed of Nails
- Simultaneous double-sided flying probe test
PCB Fabrication process and technology
The complete process is based on the design package that makes the circuit board in physical form.
- The PCB fabrication process includes the transformation of circuit board designs into physical structures based upon the specifications. Generally, the data received in a Gerber file format.
- The image data will be transformed to the board by photo tooling and direct imaging method.
- Each layer will have to be laser printed individually.
- The multilayer printed circuit boards are the composite of different layers of dielectric material and metal conductors.
- Multilayer boards are available with a thinner version of the same core structure used in the manufacturing of double-sided printed circuit boards. Each layer must be controlled for copper weight, its width, and layer alignment for the final product.
- Now, it is the time for creating the inner layer circuit images onto the inner layer cores.
- The photoresist is exposed with either UV light or by direct laser imaging.
- After this process, the core layers will be inspected by AOI system for any defects.
- Each layer pair will have a sheet of "prepreg" inserted between them to facilitate the layers bonding.
- To maintain the right alignment of circuit board on different layers requires a lot of attention. After the sandwiched layers are laminated, the heat and pressure of the lamination process will fuse the layers together into circuit board.
- The next step of PCB fabrication is to drill circuit board holes for component mounting, through hole vias, and non-plated holes of mechanical features. That PCB design contains any buried, blind vias, or laser-drilled microvias; those are fabricated before the lamination of board.
- Once the holes are drilled, the whole exposed board surface and the holes are chemically coated with a thin copper layer. It will create a metallic base for electroplating.
- The solder mask is applied using a UV exposure process to protect the board. The surface finish is also applied to the circuit boards. This helps to protect the exposed metal and assists in soldering operation during assembly.
- The last step of the PCB fabrication process is to prepare the board for assembly. The finalized boards are gone through a testing with a flying probe, or a bed of nails test fixture.
- We have over 44 years of experience in delivering printed circuit board fabrication services.
- We have a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit to fabricate circuit boards, assemble any components, and build prototypes.
- Your satisfaction is our priority.
- We have ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 quality management system to offer standard & quality services in various industrial sectors including medical, aerospace, electronics, defense, telecommunication, renewable energy, and more.
- We offer quick turnaround based on requirements from the client which will depend on the go-to-market plans.
- We considered the security and safety concerns of industry and carried out the solution based on industrial standards and guidelines!
PCB Assembled in 24 hours
Kitted and Turn-Key option as per customers requirement.
REQUEST OUR BROCHURE
Please provide your email address. We’ll send you copy of our brochure in a PDF format.