The use of high frequency Rogers PCB material is imperative when it comes to fabricating Rogers PCBs for critical applications that particularly need low signal loss as well as low dielectric loss. Such material is also the need of the hour when signal integrity and impedance matching are of utmost importance.
At Technotronix, we provide Rogers printed circuit boards, one of the well-known names, when it comes to Rogers PCB manufacturing:
Their high-quality materials are especially known for their ability to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
ROGERS PCB FABRICATION CAPABILITIES
This is extremely reliable material that comes with the following features:
|RO3000||These laminates come in a range of dielectric constants that find extensive application in GPS antennas, Power amplifiers and more.|
|RO4000||The RO4000 laminates and prepregs are extensively used in instances where controlled impedance is of importance. Their di-electric constants are in the range of 2.55-6.15. These find application in sensors, radars, RFID chips and more.|
The TMM thermoset laminates are known for their excellent mechanical properties and a low thermal coefficient of dielectric constant.
Benefits of Rogers Printed Circuit Boards:
- They are well suited to harsh environmental conditions.
- Rogers PCB shows significantly less moisture absorption as well as improved thermal management.
- RO4000 material’s thermal co-efficient of expansion is akin to that of copper that offers dimensional stability.
- Known to display better impedance control.
- Extremely cost-effective when it comes to Rogers PCB fabrication.
- Known for lower di-electric loss, lower signal loss, as well as low cross-over.
Application of Rogers PCB
Because of the many advantages that it offers, Rogers PCB finds application in a wide variety of industries, many of them mission critical. Some of the applications include:
Radars and sensors
When you need highly reliable Rogers printed circuit board assemblies, you can count on Technotronix. You can rest assured that we will utilize the high-quality Rogers material and combine it with our technical expertise in creating high quality PCBs. Our Rogers PCB manufacturers will be happy to receive your bespoke requirements and ensure that your concept is brought to life.