Rigid Printed Circuit Boards
Widely used, rigid PCBs are made up of a solid substrate material, which ensure that the circuit board isn’t distorted. Ranging from single layer PCBs to multi layered ones, rigid PCBs are beneficial where they need to be set in shape and maintained during the lifetime of the equipment. Their compact size and easy maintenance make them ideal for use in a wide range of applications where the components need to be fixed and where there is application stress as well as increased temperatures.
At Technotronix, we offer you high-quality rigid PCBs to meet your bespoke requirements.
Capabilities In Rigid PCBs
Our capabilities in rigid PCBs include the following:
|Single Sided PCB||These boards feature metal trace on one side of the dielectric. These PCBs are known for their quick production times both on account of the simplicity of design and ease of manufacturability.|
|Double Sided PCB||These boards have a layer of dielectric between two metal layers.|
|Multilayer PCB||These boards have more than two metal layers separated by dielectric layers. The boards find wide variety of applications.|
- 3-mil traces and 3.5-mil spaces
- Minimum Mechanical drill size 8-mil
- Minimum Laser drill size 3-mil
- ISO 9001 and UL certified
- Controlled Impedance
- Blind / Buried Vias
- RoHS Compliant
- Electrolytic Gold
- Immersion Tin
- Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold
- Hot Air Solder Levelling
Benefits of Rigid PCBs
Rigid PCBs come with the following benefits:
- Compact Size: A major advantage of a rigid PCB is its small size. It is known to consume less space and with miniaturization a growing trend, the importance of these PCBs cannot be overstated.
- Low Electronic Noise: Rigid PCBs are known to minimize electronic noise. This is made possible because of the way electronic components are assembled together so that current between them is minimized. This way, the PCB also does not pick electromagnetic waves and reduces crosstalk.
- Immunity to Movement: With solder flux used to fix components to the board, they do not move even when the PCB is exposed to harsh environments.
- Ease of Repair: These PCBs lend themselves to easy repair. Also the process of assembly is fairly easy.
Application of Rigid Printed Circuit Boards
On account of their unique features and the advantages offered, rigid PCBs find extensive application across industries:
Rigid PCBs find wide use industrial electronics and automation applications such as robotics, pick and place equipment and more.
In large sized, non-portable medical equipment, rigid PCBs find widespread use. Some of these include:
- EMG Machines
- MRI Systems
Rigid PCBs find use in:
- AC/DC power converters
- Electronic Computer Units (ECUs)
- Transmission sensors, and more.
Rigid PCBs are used here on account of their high temperature environments. Some of the areas where they find application include:
- Cockpit Instrumentation
- Power convertors
- Temperature Sensors, and more.
At Technotronix, we have more than 4 decades of experience in fabricating and assembling a wide variety of PCBs- from rigid, Flex to rigid-flex PCBs. Irrespective of how easy or complex your requirement is, our state-of-the-art equipment and team of experts is well-equipped to handle it. When you join hands with us you also get access to a rich body of industry best practices that give you an edge.
We are extremely committed to offering quick turnaround times that help you go-to-market early. The fact that we offer prototype quantities to large production runs with the same unstinting focus on quality, endears us to our clients. You can count on us for turnkey services as well and rest assured that you will get high quality products.
All you need to do is to get in touch with our team and share your bespoke requirements. Our experienced team will share a custom quote and ensure that the PCB is fabricated to your exact needs.
All of this at the most cost-effective prices that ensure that your project is extremely competitive!
Rigid PCBs FAQs
- Bend areas
- Design sophistication
Whether you are looking for custom flexible circuit boards, rigid-flex PCBs, flexible printed circuit boards manufacturing, flexible PCB prototyping or flexible circuit boards full production run, You can use rigid printed circuit boards Assembly quote request form or rigid printed circuit boards Fabrication quote request form and submit information. In case you need rigid printed circuit boards fabrication and rigid printed circuit boards assembly both, please submit both forms separately. Alternatively, you can email us BOM and Gerber files on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 714/630-9200 in case any other clarification is required in respect to our rigid PCB services.
PCB Assembled in 24 hours
Kitted and Turn-Key option as per customers requirement.
REQUEST OUR BROCHURE
Please provide your email address. We’ll send you copy of our brochure in a PDF format.