Through Hole PCB Assembly
At Technotronix, we are committed to delivering end to end through hole PCB assembly (THA) from prototypes to production with high-end technology solutions. We offer a complete range of through hole PCB assembly capabilities including conformal coating, PCB encapsulation, RoHS compliance, labelling, functional testing, device programming, surface finishing, and more with international quality standards.
We have a highly trained and experienced team that specializes in both - hand soldering of components and automated insertion for both axial and radial components. Our manual techniques can handle complex assemblies, while the automated ones are the best suited for small-volume production.
OUR STRINGENT THROUGH HOLE PCB TESTING PROTOCOLS INCLUDE
This is used to discover the temperature profile that works best for the through hole PCB and to point out defects such as insufficient solder, misaligned components, marginal joints and more.
Flying Probe Testing
This is particularly used in cases of low volume and highly complex assemblies helps in detecting missing components as well as to validate the component placement.
ICT (In-Circuit Testing) is extensively used for high volume production; it is extremely efficient in detecting parametric failures, PCB layout-related faults, and component failures.
Used to authenticate board operations and behavior, functional testing helps to detect faulty component values, functional and parametric failures.
All above testing methods enable us to ensure reliability in our assembly process with reduced production losses, employee safety, process stability, extended equipment life, reduction in environmental issues, and optimum usage of spare parts inventories.
Benefits of Through Hole PCB Assembly
- As opposed to SMT components, through hole components are known for their ability to withstand mechanical and environmental stress.
- Through hole PCB assembly works well for large components that have to undergo high power and voltage.
- They find applications in a number of industries, particularly in military and aerospace due to their high heat tolerance.
- Ease of prototyping and improved reliability.
Through hole technology has remained resilient and relevant for larger and heavy components that require strong bonds.
Here’s why a large portfolio of customers across industry verticals choose Technotronix for through hole PCB assembly requirements:
- Over 44 years of experience and expertise in delivering cutting edge products.
- Quick turnaround and stringent delivery schedules.
- Full and partial turnkey solutions.
- RoHS compliant assemblies.
- No minimum order quantities. You can count on us for prototypes as well as large production runs.
- Optimal costs.