Through Hole PCB Assembly
Get end-to-end through hole PCB assembly (THA) solutions from prototypes to production. At Technotronix, we are committed to delivery of high-end technology solutions. To this end, we offer a complete range of through hole PCB assembly capabilities resulting in PCBs that are in compliance with international quality standards.
Our through hole PCB Assembly services comprise of both manual and automated techniques. While our manual techniques can handle complex assemblies, the automated ones are best suited for small-volume production as also reduced material handling.
Capabilities of Through Hole PCB Assembly
We are fully equipped to handle the following through-hole PCB assembly services:
- Manual and automated placement of components
- Double Wave Flow Solder
- RoHS soldering using tin-lead solder
- Functional testing
Above everything, we have a highly trained and experienced team that specializes both in hand soldering of components as also automated insertion for both axial and radial components as also automated dual wave solder.
In addition to through hole PCB assembly, we also provide value-added services, such as conformal coating, labeling, and complete PCB encapsulation.
Our stringent assembly testing protocols include
This is used to discover the temperature profile that works best for the PCB and to point out defects such as Insufficient solder, misaligned components, marginal joints and more.
Flying Probe Testing
This is particularly used in cases of low volume and highly complex assemblies and helps in detecting missing components as also to validate the component placement.
Used extensively for high volume production, it is extremely efficient in detecting parametric failures, PCB Layout-related faults, and component failures.
Used to authenticate board operations and behavior, Functional Testing helps us detect faulty component values, functional and parametric failures.
All of the above enable us to ensure reliability in our PCB Assembly process with reduced production losses, employee safety, process stability, extended equipment life, reduction in environmental issues and optimum usage of spare parts inventories.
Benefits of Through Hole PCB Assembly
Through-Hole PCB Assembly comes with a range of benefits including:
- Withstanding stress: As opposed to SMT components, through-hole components are known for their ability to withstand mechanical and environmental stress.
- Perfect for large components Through-hole works well for large components that have to undergo high power and high voltage
- High heat tolerance Known for their high heat tolerance, they find application in a number of industries, particularly military and aerospace.
- Ease of Prototyping Through-hole PCBs also lend themselves to ease of prototyping and improved reliability
- High Reliability Through-hole PCBs are best used for high-reliability products that require stronger connections between layers.
Little surprise then, that even though surface mount components allow for denser configurations, for larger and heavier components that require strong bonds, through-hole technology has remained resilient and relevant.
Applications of Through-Hole PCB
Through-hole PCBs find extensive use in:
Light emitting diodes
Here is why a large portfolio of customers across industry verticals choose Technotronix for their PCB Assembly requirements:
- Over 40 years of experience and expertise in delivering cutting edge products.
- Quick turnaround times and stringent delivery schedules.
- Full and partial turnkey solutions.
- RoHS compliant assemblies.
- No minimum order quantities. You can count on us for prototypes as well as large production runs.
- Optimal costs.
Our responsive sales and technical support team as well as our prompt after sales services will make sure that you are taken care of the entire way. Feel free to reach out to us with your bespoke requirements and rest assured that you will be offered nothing but the best. All you need to do is to share the following details with us:
- BOM Information.
- Gerber Files that identify the areas of the board that should receive solder.
In addition to PCB Assembly, be it through hole or surface mount, at Technotronix we also undertake PCB assembly rework offering complete reliability, high quality and optimal costs. Not only are we well-versed in inventory management, fabrication and process control, we also have a stringent control on vendor component management.