Get the highest quality Multilayer PCB with our extensive manufacturing capabilities and facility. Our superior engineering capabilities mean that each board matches your exact requirements and technical specifications. In fact, the multilayer PCB manufacturing process requires an extremely high level of attention to detail especially since the heat and pressure of the manufacturing process should not impact any layer.
Adhering to high quality multilayer PCB manufacturing practices, we are equipped to handle complex boards with up to 32 layers which are laminated so as to insulate them. With exacting electrical connections by way of holes and blinds, these multilayer circuit boards are designed to work as a single cohesive unit. Since each PCB has a unique function specific to the product, we ensure that the multilayer PCB manufacturing services are as per your bespoke requirements. Whether it is sticking to the product specifications or stringent quality control, we leave no stone unturned in our quest to deliver the best.
Capabilities of Multilayer PCB Manufacturing
|Layer Count||Multilayer PCB up to 24 & 32 Layers|
Multilayer Rigid PCB
Multilayer Flex PCB
Multilayer Rigid-Flex PCB
Hot Air Solder Level (HASL)
Electroless Nickel / Immersion Gold (ENIG)
Electroless Tin Lead
Hard Gold (edge contact)
Custom Specified Finishes are also available!
|Our stringent testing protocols include||
Flying Probe test
Functional testing for the specific design, and more.
Electrical testing to ensure that there are no short circuits on the board.
Thermal Shock Test
Hole resistance test
Automated Optical Inspection to check for aspects such as missing pads, spacing violations and more.
BENEFITS OF MULTILAYER PCB
- Small Size and light weight: A big advantage that comes with multilayer PCBs is that they are inherently small and light in weight and therefore lend themselves to portability. With miniaturization on the rise as far as a whole lot of appliances go, this is a big plus in favor of multi-layered PCBs.
- High-quality: In terms of quality and deliverables, they tend to be far superior and reliable compared to single or double-layered PCBs. That they are also more durable is an added perk!
- High on flexibility: Where flexible construction techniques are used; what results is flexible multilayer PCBs. This works very well in applications where bending and flexing is a desired trait.
- Powerful: With multilayer PCBs being high-density and incorporating several layers, they lend themselves to high capacity and speed.
- Single connection point: Multilayer PCBs work as one cohesive unit and therefore need a single connection point. This is a big advantage even when it comes to the design of the electronic product especially where miniaturization is key.
APPLICATIONS OF MULTILAYER PCB
Multilayer PCBs find extensive application in a wide range of industries including but not limited to:
The demand for multilayer printed circuit boards has been rising day by day. It is smaller, faster, more powerful, and more popular. As a leading multilayer PCB manufacturer, our quality checks begin right from receiving your Gerber files, so that if there are any errors, it can be identified early, and you are saved from costly mistakes post the fabrication. Our detailed design for manufacturing checks ensures that the production process lives up to high standards.
With over 4 decades of experience in fabricating a range of multi-layered boards, you can rest assured that what you get conforms to the highest quality standards. Our state-of-art manufacturing unit, experienced team, and a commitment to delivering the best is what has endeared us to our customers across a wide range of industries. Additionally, the fact that we offer end-to-end services right from layout to warehousing and shipping ensures that you are fully covered.
We understand the competitive market dynamics and the requirements for quick turnaround when it comes to multi-layered PCBs. This is the exact reason why we have continuous production runs and can offer quick deliveries. All of this is available at the most cost-effective rates.
Multilayer PCB Manufacturing FAQs
- Electroless Nickel / Immersion Gold
- Electroless Tin Lead
- Organic (OSP)
- Hard Gold (edge contact)