At Technotronix, our state-of-the-art equipment and manufacturing capabilities ensure that you get the highest quality multilayer PCB boards. Our superior engineering capabilities mean that each board matches your exact requirements and technical specifications. In fact, the multilayer PCB manufacturing process requires an extremely high level of attention to detail especially since the heat and pressure of the manufacturing process should not impact any layer. At Technotronix, our highly qualified and experienced multilayer PCB manufacturer ensure that all the layers are correctly registered.
Adhering to high quality multilayer PCB manufacturing practices, we are equipped to handle complex boards with up to 24 layers, which are laminated so as to insulate them. With exacting electrical connections by way of holes & blinds, these multilayer printed circuit boards are designed to work as a single cohesive unit. Since each PCB has a unique function specific to the product, we ensure that the multilayer PCB manufacturing services are as per your bespoke requirements. When you are a Technotronix customer, what you are buying isn’t just a multi-layered board, but a commitment to quality. Whether it is sticking to the product specifications or stringent quality controls, there is no stone that we leave unturned in our quest to deliver the best.
Capabilities of Multilayer PCB Manufacturing
|Layer Count||Multilayer PCB up to 24 & 32 Layers|
Multilayer Rigid PCB
Multilayer Flex PCB
Multilayer Rigid-Flex PCB
Hot Air Solder Level (HASL)
Electroless Nickel / Immersion Gold (ENIG)
Electroless Tin Lead
Hard Gold (edge contact)
Custom Specified Finishes are also available!
|Our stringent testing protocols include||
Flying Probe test
Functional testing for the specific design, and more.
Electrical testing to ensure that there are no short circuits on the board.
Thermal Shock Test
Hole resistance test
Automated Optical Inspection to check for aspects such as missing pads, spacing violations and more.
Benefits of Multilayer PCB Fabrication
The demand for multilayer PCBs is on the rise; not without reason. Being small and light in weight, they find extensive application in a range of industries. Some of the major benefits of multilayer PCBs include:
- Small Size and light weight: A big advantage that comes with multilayer PCBs is that they are inherently small and light in weight and therefore lend themselves to portability. With miniaturization on the rise as far as a whole lot of appliances go, this is a big plus in favor of multi-layered PCBs.
- High-quality: In terms of quality and deliverables, they tend to be far superior and reliable compared to single or double-layered PCBs. That they are also more durable is an added perk!
- High on flexibility: Where flexible construction techniques are used; what results is flexible multilayer PCBs. This works very well in applications where bending and flexing is a desired trait.
- Powerful: With multilayer PCBs being high-density and incorporating several layers, they lend themselves to high capacity and speed.
- Single connection point: Multilayer PCBs work as one cohesive unit and therefore need a single connection point. This is a big advantage even when it comes to the design of the electronic product especially where miniaturization is key.
APPLICATIONS OF MULTILAYER PCB
On account of the above, multilayer PCBs find extensive application in a wide range of industries including but not limited to:
TECHNOTRONIX ADVANTAGE AS A MULTILAYER PCB MANUFACTURER
The demand of multilayer printed circuit boards (Multilayer PCB) has been rising day by day. It is being smaller, faster and more powerful which made the multilayer PCB more popular. As a leading Multilayer PCB Manufacturer, our quality checks begin right from receiving your Gerber files, so that errors, if any, can be identified early and you are saved from costly mistakes post the fabrication. Our detailed Design for Manufacturing checks as well as the Manufacturing Rules Check, ensure that the production process lives up to the high standards.
With over four decades of experience in fabricating a range of multi-layered boards, you can rest assured that what you get conforms to the highest quality standards. Our specialized equipment, experienced staff and a commitment to deliver nothing but the best, is what has endeared us to our customers across a wide range of industries. Additionally, the fact that we offer end-to-end services right from layout to warehousing and shipping ensures that you are fully covered.
We understand the competitive market dynamics and the need for quick turnaround times when it comes to multi-layered PCBs. This is the exact reason why we have continuous production runs and can offer quick deliveries. In fact, “Customer first” is a principle that we live by at Technotronix. Which is why, whether it is responding promptly to quotation requests or delivery of PCBs, you can bank on us. All of this at the most cost-effective rates! When you deal with us as a multilayer PCB manufacturer, you aren’t just dealing with any vendor, but a partner who is invested in your project.
Multilayer PCB Fabrication FAQs
- Electroless Nickel / Immersion Gold
- Electroless Tin Lead
- Organic ( OSP )
- Hard Gold ( edge contact )