RoHS Circuit Boards
We provide UL-approved circuit boards meeting the requirements of RoHS, REACH, and other metal regulations with several types of surface finishing. We are contributing to a low carbon footprint with RoHS compliant PCB assemblies. The Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive restricts the use of hazardous materials in several electronic and electrical equipment types. It is a part of legislative initiative to solve the toxic waste problem.
We are using tin copper alloy as our lead-free solder finish. We use laminated materials to match up with the high temperature exposure. We have our own manufacturing facility and state-of-the-art unit to monitor circuit board quality and regulation compliance. Our PCBs are lead free and do not use the following substances:
- PBDE (Polybrominated diphenyl ether) compounds
- Cadmium and its compounds
- PBB (Polybrominated biphenyl) compounds
- Hexavalent chromium compounds
- Mercury and its compounds
ROHS COMPLIANT CIRCUIT BOARDS CAPABILITIES
|Lead-free material||Usage of lead-free material such as FR-4, IS410 or R370HR|
|Laminates||Usage of laminates that withstand temperatures beyond 260°C as also long duration assembly cycle.|
|Lead-free finishes such as||
Solder Finish (Lead free HASL).
Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold (ENIG).
Electrolytic Nickel/Gold - Ni/Au (Hard/Soft Gold).
Immersion Silver, Immersion Tin (White Tin).
Organic Solderability Preservatives (OSP).
|Use of lead-free solder||Yes|
Continuous training and certification regarding RoHS directives.
Our processes are audited regularly and certified as chemical free.
RoHS compliant PCB assembly finds use in a wide variety of industries:
Aerospace and Satellite
- We are an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016, and AS 9001 Rev D Certified PCB assembly company serving our clients with adhering to quality standards.
- We have over four decades of experience and are equipped with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, an experienced team, and applying industry best manufacturing practices.
- Whether your requirement is prototypes or large production runs, we have you covered. We also offer turnkey services.
- A big advantage that we offer is the fact that we are fully committed to a quick turnaround and cost-effective solution.
- It is lead and mercury free, which in itself is a big advantage.
- There isn’t any harmful impact on the environment.
- RoHS Compliance PCBs have enhanced thermal stability, which can go up to as much as 300°C.