RoHS Circuit Boards
We provide UL approved circuit boards with different types of finishing which meet the requirements of RoHS, REACH and other metal regulations. Technotronix is contributing to a low carbon footprint with RoHS complaint circuit boards and PCB Assembly. The Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive restricts the use of hazardous materials in the manufacture of various types of electronic and electrical equipment. It is a part of the legislative initiative to solve the huge amount of toxic waste that is generated.
Technotronix is specialized in providing both standard and custom spec printed circuit boards which meet the RoHS Directive. We are using a tin copper alloy as our lead-free solder finish. We deliver RoHS circuit boards, RoHS compliant PCB Assembly and Lead Free PCB with laminate materials which can matched up with high temperature exposure.
We manufacture all of customers’ orders at our own manufacturing facility and state-of-art unit & also monitor the its quality and regulation compliance. Our PCBs, are lead free and also do not make use of the following substances:
- PBDE (Polybrominated diphenyl ether) compounds
- Cadmium and its compounds
- PBB (Polybrominated biphenyl) compounds
- Hexavalent chromium compounds
- Mercury and its compounds
Capabilities of RoHS Circuit Boards
|Lead-free material||Usage of lead-free material such as FR-4, IS410 or R370HR|
|Laminates||Usage of laminates that withstand temperature beyond 260°C as also long duration assembly cycle.|
|Lead-free finishes such as||
Solder Finish (lead free HASL)
Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold (ENIG)
Electrolytic Nickel/Gold - Ni/Au (Hard/Soft Gold)
Immersion Silver, Immersion Tin (White Tin)
Organic Solderability Preservatives (OSP)
|Use of lead-free solder||Yes|
Continuous training and certification to our employees regarding RoHS directives.
Our processes are audited regularly and certified as chemical free.
We are fully equipped to create customized boards as per the RoHS directives.
Benefits of RoHS Circuit Board Assembly
A green future is the biggest benefit of a RoHS compliant PCB assembly. Here are some of its other benefits:
- Environmental Impact- The big advantage of RoHS compliant website is to do with its positive environmental impact and reduced carbon footprint. With old and obsolete electronic equipment being thrown into landfills, their impact on the environment cannot be overstated. This is one aspect that an RoHS PCB Assembly stymies.
- User Safety- Users can now rest assured in the knowledge that the product they are using is lead and mercury free. For the manufacturer too, this results in improved sales as they can reach out to a large customer base as well as gain customer trust besides the fact that their products are compliant.
- Thermal Stability- Lead free PCBs lend themselves to high thermal stability going much as to 300 degree centigrade.
Application of RoHS Compliant PCB Assembly
RoHS compliant PCB Assembly finds use in a wide variety of industries, which in turn reduces the amount of e-waste generated and a considerable reduction of carbon footprint. Owing to the commitment to environmental sustainability, some of the industries that they find extensive application in include:
Aerospace and Satellite
Technotronix Advantage for RoHS Printed Circuit Boards
At Technotronix besides our capability of offering environmentally friendly PCB Assembly, we bring a number of other advantages to the table. The foremost being the fact that we have over four decades of experience when it comes to PCB fabrication and assembly! Not only are we equipped with state-of-the-art equipment but also with a highly experienced team that has deep expertise and is equipped with industry best practices. The fact that we are an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016 Certified PCB Assembly company & AS9100 Rev D gives our clients confidence in our adherence to quality standards.
We are also fully equipped to handle all production runs. Whether your requirement is for prototypes or large production runs, we have you covered. In fact, we also offer turnkey services, which fully take the hassle of you and allow you to focus on your core business.
A big advantage that we also offer is the fact that we are fully committed to quick turnaround times. What that means is that when you partner with us, you can rest assured that deadlines will be met and that you would be able to reap the competitive advantage of quick time-to-market. This after robust quality checks so as to ensure that what you get are high-quality products.
We can deliver to your bespoke requirements; all you need to do is to share your exact requirements with our team.
RoHS Circuit Boards FAQs
- Solder Finish (lead free HASL)
- Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold (ENIG)
- Electrolytic Nickel/Gold - Ni/Au (Hard/Soft Gold)
- Immersion Silver, Immersion Tin (White Tin)
- Organic Solderability Preservatives (OSP)
- Environmental impact
- User safety
- Thermal stability- Lead free PCBs lend themselves to high thermal stability going much as to 300 degree centigrade