Prototype PCB Fabrication
PCBs are crucial to the success any electronic device. Prototype PCB Fabrication is the perfect answer to avoid any costly mistakes! However, before you undertake full-volume PCB production, you need to be sure that everything is in order; the design works well and that the PCB fabrication is fully functional. Discovering any errors later can prove to be expensive in terms of cost alright since the entire production will have to be redone, but also in terms of precious time lost when it comes to go-to-market.
At Technotronix, we are extremely cognizant of the importance of PCB prototypes & prototype PCB fabrication and ensure we go all the way when it comes to fabricating PCB prototypes. Whether you are looking at prototypes, prototype PCB fabrication or a full production run, you can find a reliable PCB partner in us.
Prototype PCB Fabrication Capabilities
At Technotronix, we offer a wide range of PCBs. Whether you require Rigid, Flexible, Rigid-Flex or HDI PCBs, you can rely on us. Here is a quick overview of our prototype PCB fabrication capabilities:
- Number of layers - Up to 24+
- Panel Size- Up to 21” x 26”
- A wide range of custom finishes and laminates
- Copper thickness: 8 Oz. inner layer/16 Oz. outer layer
Rigid Flex PCBs
- Number of layers – Up to 24+
- A wide range of custom finishes
- Metal core or metal backed
- Epoxy, acrylic, and adhesive less polyamide
- Number of layers – Up to 20 layers
- Board size up to 20ʺ x 24 ʺ
- With blind and buried vias
- RoHS compliant
- Thickness of board- 0.1mm – 0.8mm
High Density Interconnect (HDI) PCBs
- Multiple layers
- Through Vias
- Blind and buried vias
- 1.2/1.2 mil/line space
Benefits of Prototype PCB Fabrication
PCB Prototype fabrication come with a wide range of advantages, including but not limited to:
- Saving time as you do not need to reinvent the wheel after the final production run.
- Saving costly expenditure of re-doing the run should an error be detected later
- Greater number of layers
- The importance of prototypes in testing and validation cannot be overstated.
- Perfect for investor pitches where you need to showcase a Minimum Viable Product
- Helps to improve the quality of the final product.
Applications of Prototype PCB Fabrication
The use of PCB prototypes is ubiquitous across industries as testing and validation remains an important aspect of product development. In addition, PCB prototypes are used by startups in making investor pitches. Some of the industries where prototypes particularly find extensive application include:
The biggest advantage that accrues on partnering with Technotronix is on account of its over 4 decades of industry experience. Our experience and exert personnel ensure that you do not have to reinvent the wheel. Armed with industry best practices we offer the insights that ensure that the prototype works well. In addition, what we have is state-of-the-art equipment & manufacturing unit ensures that no matter how complex your requirement, we can deliver it.
In a highly competitive environment where time is of essence, what we also offer is quick turnaround time for prototype PCB fabrication. Whether it is custom quotes or quick delivery of the project, our responsive team ensures there are no delays.
Our stringent testing protocols are yet another reason why clients rely on us. All of this at the best possible prices! Whether your requirement is for a prototype or a large production run, all you need to do is to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and rest assured that we will offer you industry-leading PCB fabrication and prototypes. The fact that we have a wide range of satisfied customers across domains, speaks a lot about our quality products and approach to customer service.
Reach out to us with your bespoke requirements and let our team of experts do the rest!