Technotronix facilitates PCB prototyping services with a unique way of using advanced techniques like automated layout analysis, algorithms & custom technical specimens depending on the Gerber file and BOM (Bill of Materials) required for a particular prototype. PCB prototype is the basic sample of product that is built with the primary aim of testing the functionality of the design ideas. Our experience in this genre allows us to build PCB prototypes in just 24 hours.
We strongly focus on our client requirements and product quality. Our quick turn custom prototype circuit board services will be delivered within the timeframe provided by the client. Adapting a full-fledged inspection system and pre-production check ensure its quality.
We deliver multilayered quick-turn prototypes, combined surface mount, chip-on-board (COB), testing, and custom PCB prototypes. We fulfil industrial requirements of defense, medical, aerospace, electronics, renewable energy, telecommunication, and more.
Our flexibility reaches to deliver full, partial turnkey and consigned PCB assembly with custom prototyping services. To solve the problems pertaining to low volume and highly complex assemblies, we acute flying probe testing. It helps to detect the missing components and validate the component placement.
Capabilities of Printed Circuit Board Prototypes
PCB Prototype service - 2 layers
Tin Lead Reflow (or Silver) (or Gold) No Silkscreen No Solder mask 23 Preset Drill Sizes up to 200pc PCB prototype
PCB Prototype service - 2,4 and 6 layers
SMOBC (HAL) (or Lead Free Silver) (or Gold) + Silkscreen + Soldermask 23 to 24 Preset Drill Sizes up to 200pc PCB prototype
- The thickness of the board - 0.4mm to 2.4 mm
- Dimensions of the board- Depends on the demand
- Hole size (minimum) - 0.2mm to 0.3mm
- The thickness of copper - 35μm, 70μm, 105μm
- Solder mask as per color requirement
- Angular ring (minimum)
- Silkscreen - Black, White
- Drill file- Depends on the circuit design
- Impedance control- 25 Ω to 120 Ω
- Kapton tape thickness- 0.07 mm
- Press-fit hole- Depends on the design
- Gold fingers
- UL and date code marking
Preset Board Features
- 2-6 layers up to 200pc.
- Industry standard 0.062" FR-4 laminate.
- Standard 1oz. finished copper weight.
- Minimum trace & space to guarantee manufacturability .006 Inch.
- Smallest board dimension .35 inch in one direction; (square board = .64 x .64.)
- Maximum board size is 12 x 14 (to 168 sq-inches)
- Tin lead or Silver finish or Gold finish
- 24 drill sizes available (finished size after plating):.008, .014, .020, .025, .029, .033, .036, .040, .043, .046, .053, .061, .067, .080, .087, .093, .100, .110, .125, .141, .151, .167, .193, .251 (.008 available with 4 and 6 layer only)
- Green soldermask over bare copper (SMOBC) Hot Air Level (HAL).
- 1 or 2 sided silkscreen (also known as "legend" or "nomenclature").
Lead-Free RoHS compliant PCB prototyping option is available on every service type with no additional lead-time or no additional costs!
PCB Prototyping Process
In DFM review, our engineering team will identify end-of-life (EOL) components if any, layout enhancements, and opportunities to increase efficiency. The purpose of this process is to resolve any potential manufacturing issues immediately.
Material, Components selection and Kit Prep
Our team will work on material and components gathering from trusted suppliers and vendors, guaranteeing quality.
In this stage, we will review Gerber files received from customers to kick start the PCB fabrication process.
Assembly & Test
At our manufacturing unit, the prototype specialist assigned to your project goes to your board through each step. From there, the process will continue for the fast-track process, silk screen, soldering, guiding your board through inspection and testing.
Completed Prototype Product Delivery
With our quick NPI process, your PCB prototype product will be delivered with required documentation packages, test certificates (if applicable), and other components if any.
- We have over 44 years of experience in delivering PCB prototyping services.
- Client satisfaction is our primary goal! We ensure our products will be manufactured and built to the highest standards without exception.
- Our team tests the overall design and detects the problems quickly. It will help to save extra costs & time; and ensure that the final product performs efficiently.
PCB Assembled in 24 hours
Kitted and Turn-Key option as per customers requirement.
REQUEST OUR BROCHURE
Please provide your email address. We’ll send you copy of our brochure in a PDF format.