High Frequency PCB
The demand for high frequency PCBs is on rise as the complexity of electronic components increases and high frequency of transmission is required. High frequency circuit boards are found in a variety of high-speed design applications which require a frequency range of 500 MHz to 2 GHz.
At Technotronix, the one thing we firmly believe in is keeping ourselves abreast of all technological changes. This in fact is one of the strong reasons that has kept us on top of the game in the four decades of our existence. Our high frequency PCB design and manufacturing is at the forefront of our state-of-the-art offerings.
HIGH FREQUENCY PCB MANUFACTURING CAPABILITIES
- Surface Finish- ROHS- Immersion tin, gold, silver
- Board Size- from 6mm*6mm to 475mm*475mm
- Board Thickness- 0.4mm to 5 mm
- Min tracing/spacing- 3mil/3mil
- Impedance Tolerance – 10%
- Time taken for building: Between 2 to 5 days
If you are looking for custom lead-free, ROHS compliant high frequency PCB, do reach out to us.
Benefits of High Frequency Circuit Boards
- First up, the benefit that high frequency PCBs offer is that they have high density and improved signals. It offers a frequency range of 500MHz - 2GHz, making it ideally suited for high-speed designs.
- The use of ground plane further enhances the quality of signals as also reduces electromagnetic waves.
- They work well in reducing circuit impedance and provide a shielding effect.
- With the reduced distance between plane and trace layer, crosstalk is avoided.
- With careful determination of the length and trace width of the board, excessive heating is prevented even at high frequencies.
Medical applications such as X-ray equipment, heart rate monitors, MRI scanners, blood glucose monitors and more.
Industrial applications such as electric drills, solar panels, inverters.
Communication applications such as receivers, microphones.
Radar systems, marine and aviation industries.
For high-frequency PCBs, you need a provider who has extensive experience in manufacturing it. High Frequency laminates are particularly difficult to fabricate because they need to maintain thermal heat transfer of the application. This needs experts who understand this aspect and who also are sensitive to the material used in the board as any change in material can impact the impedance of the board. Some of the factors that we keep in mind while designing high frequency PCBs include:
- Selection of the right material
- Signal loss tolerance
- Heat sinking ability
- Operating temperature
- Production cost, and more
These are aspects that your regular manufacturer with standard PCB technology may not be equipped to handle. By considering parameters like coefficient of thermal expansion, dielectric constant, dissipation factor, thermal coefficient and more, we can design a final product that fulfills your bespoke needs.
Our rich industry knowledge ensures that we can offer you the right technical assistance. We are equipped with a rich body of information when it comes to industry best practices, that can help you make the right decision.
At Technotronix, we have over 4 decades of experience in dealing with all kinds of PCBs. Our clients across industry verticals stand as a testimony to the quality of our products. What we also offer is a quick turnaround time and an overall culture of responsiveness. At a time where time-to-market is a big source of competitive advantage, our quick deliveries and stringent adherence to deadlines ensures that your production schedule is not disturbed, and it sticks to your timelines.
All you need to do is to tell us your exact requirements and rest assured that our team of engineers offers you bespoke solutions. Send us your Gerber Files and we will be happy to provide you a custom quote and a seamless experience of working with us.