Cable and Wire Harness Assembly
Being a cable and wire harness assembly manufacturer from the past 44 years in the USA, we provide the highest quality wire and cable harness assembly solutions in various industrial applications. We provide custom simple to complex cable and wire harness assemblies with quick turnaround to fulfil any industrial requirements.
It is crucial to provide the best cables, and their ability to transmit signals should be the finest in the industry.
Our experts fulfil any simple to complex and small to large cable harness assemblies, wire harnesses, assemblies, and custom boards requirements at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities.
We provide cable and wire harness assembly by using advanced techniques and software like CAD which molds the layout ideas into product drawings.
Fiber optical cable assemblies
Stainless and synthetic cables
Sheet Metal Stamping & Bending & Powder Coating
Custom Cable Harness
Halogen Free Cable
ETFE-, FEP-, PFA-, Cables and Wires
CABLE AND WIRE HARNESS ASSEMBLY SERVICES
- Prototype Development
- Connector tooling
- Wire leads and sets
- Assembly Packaging
- Printing of heat shrink
- Automated wire processing
- Sonic Welding
- Custom wire harness assembly boards
- For automatic systems, HVAC controls computers, electronic appliances, and defense equipment.
- Used in various applications from installing wires on the assembly boards to crimping terminals.
- The cable and wire harness assembly can be used precisely by heavy-duty vehicles, electronic equipment, aerospace equipment, police or defense equipment, electronic sports equipment, and other crucial industrial equipment.
CABLE HARNESS ASSEMBLY MANUFACTURING STANDARDS
- This IPC standard of cable harness assembly includes multiple applications.
- It will show the manufacturability and design of the cable harness as per the environment.
- Availability of simple language.
- It focuses on the ultimate performance of the product.
- It also consists of a feedback system, where you can register your concerns for improvement.
- It is the acceptability standard for cable and wire harness assembly, which indicates the pictorial document of ample characteristics.
High voltage test for class 2 cables
- If the wire is having some smaller gaps between the isolated conductors, then the resultant voltage will get some breakdown, and affect the total current transmission in the cable.
- We prepare the wire harness assembly boards by keeping all the things in mind and prepare the cable harness assembly with the creepage distance > 2 mm, ensures the complete transmission.
- When the same cable is tested with 1000 VDC, then the gap is stretched to 0.15 mm, ensuring the quality of the cable harness assembly.
- We are an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13845:2016, and AS 9100 rev D certified wire harness assembly company who focuses on the quality, and turnaround of the services.
- The range of cable and wire harness assemblies meet all the IPC standards and are available at a competitive price.
- We met all our commitments with our expertise team and the latest technology in delivering the cable and wire harness assemblies and boards.
- Another main concentration is on our improved cable harness potentials like cutting and crimping using automatic machine, tinning using soldering with temperature-controlled soldering irons, using high tech electromechanical equipment, antistatic facility, crimping tools, test jig, etc.
- We ensure the final product or solution with advanced and varied testing methods.
PCB Assembled in 24 hours
Kitted and Turn-Key option as per customers requirement.
REQUEST OUR BROCHURE
Please provide your email address. We’ll send you copy of our brochure in a PDF format.