Metal Core PCB
A metal core PCB, also known as thermal PCB or MCPCB incorporates a metal material like aluminum or copper as its base. It differs from the traditional FR4 printed circuit boards. Metal core PCB ensures proper thermal management, improved product reliability, and mechanical durability.
At Technotronix, we have been manufacturing metal core printed circuit boards for various applications including LEDs, desktop and notebook computer backlight LCD displays, streetlights, medical and industrial monitoring system, motor control applications, power convertors, audio devices, photovoltaics, surgical lighting tools, and high-power scanning technology. The applications are found in several industries including telecommunications, automotive, office automation, medical, consumer and more. Our state-of-art facility ensures the quality of metal core PCBs that work well to dissipate heat.
Our Capabilities in Metal Core PCB
|Single Layer, Chip-on-board, Double Sided, Double Layered and Custom Metal Core PCB
|Thermal Conductivity (dielectrial layer):
|0.8, 1.5, 2.0, 3.0 w/m. k
|0.5 oz, 1 oz, 2 oz, 3oz, up to 6 oz
|Routing, punching, V-Cut
|White/Black/ Blue/Green/Red Oil
|Legend/ Silkscreen Color:
|Immersion Gold, HASL, OSP
METAL CORE PCBS BENEFITS
- With miniaturization becoming the order of the day and the constant expansion of component density, gradual increase of heat flow density is a reality.
- The traditional thermal dissipation methods are not able to meet the demands of high-tech circuit boards, therefore necessitating a new kind of solution. Metal core PCB ensures that components are not overheated. This helps in optimizing performance as also increasing the lifespan of its components.
- They act as a heat sink for the design while allowing different components of the design to be interconnected.
- Aluminum PCBs are a less expensive alternative.
- Being non-toxic and recyclable, aluminium comes with its environment friendly benefits.
- Being sturdy, it also reduces the possibility of accidental breakages.
- It is lightweight and adds strength and resilience.
- We are ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016 & AS9100 Rev. D Certified company and we have over 4 decades of experience in manufacturing metal core printed circuit boards.
- Our metal PCBs undergo stringent quality checkes means that you can rest assured for the finest quality products which comply with the highest PCB industrial standards.
- The big advantage that we offer is also that we offer quick turnaround. This helps to give a boost to your go-to-market plan and offers you a huge competitive advantage.
- With the help of our vast network of component suppliers, we offer the most cost-effective prices.
PCB Assembled in 24 hours
Kitted and Turn-Key option as per customers requirement.
REQUEST OUR BROCHURE
Please provide your email address. We’ll send you copy of our brochure in a PDF format.