Turnkey PCB Assembly Quote
How to Get a Turnkey PCB Assembly Quote?
We have created an user-friendly turnkey PCB assembly quote form. It will lead you to get a quick turnkey PCB assembly quote for full production of printed circuit board assemblies from parts procurement, manufacturing, assembly, box build, prototype, delivery & more. The turnkey PCB assembly quote form is divided into 6 different section. You just need to fill out the details and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
- There are certain information of you, your company, location, and other details you would require to submit.
- It is the most important section to enter your details precisely as we require accurate information to fulfil your turnkey PCB assembly quote requirements. First of all, Enter your project name.
- Enter the dimension of printed circuit boards or panel boards based on the Gerber file. Submit the quantity details.
- Please select and upload the Gerber File, Design File and BOM File for your turnkey PCB assembly quote. In case if there is any comment on Gerber File; You can also specify it.
Board Technical Specification:
- In this section, Enter the technical specifications about your requirement including number of layers whether you require single layer, double layer or multi-layer turnkey PCB assembly.
- Submit the other specific details about your turnkey PCB assembly including Finished Thickness, Min Holes Size, Min. Trace/space, Number Holes, Gold Fingers Number and more.
- Select the type of material from FR-4, FR4 RoHS TG170, FR-1, CEM 1, CEM3, ROGERS, Aluminium or any other.
- Additionally, Select the solder mask whether you require on top side, bottom side or double side. Also, Select the LPI color from Green, Yellow, Black, Red, Blue or other.
- Select the Pads Finishing from available options of OSP, HASL, Immersion Gold, Immersion Tin, Lead Free HASL, Immersion Silver and Soldering Flux.
- At last, enter the details about bevel angle besides the gold fingers.
- In Advance Information section, We are asking about some extra information about your turnkey PCB assembly quote such as Solder Mask, Impedance Control and about testing.
- Select and enter whether your turnkey PCB assemblies require glossy or matte solder mask type. Also, Enter the details about solder mask vias from Covered, Plug or Open.
- Select and enter the silk screen color from Green, Black, Red or any other.
- Submit the details about some special holes information including Counter Sinke, Counter Bore and Annular Ring.
- Select the checkbox if you want impedance control.
- Additionally, The most important part of turnkey PCB assembly is Testing. Select the preferred testing method from Flying Probe or Nail bed. Enter the detail about Test Points, Molding Mode.
- Enter the Layer Information including Core Thickness, File Name and Select the file and submit it.
- Select the best suited Panelling Parameter Option from Panel In Gerber Files or Require Panelize (Single Board In File) or in case if you want to Make Individually.
- Last section is about additional information; there is an option of comment box; in case if you need to mention any special request or comments in regards to turnkey PCB assembly quote; feel free to add those comments; Enter correct captcha code and submit turnkey PCB assembly service quote form.
After these information received for your turnkey PCB assembly quote or order; We will reach you through email or a call if there’s any questions on your file or with your turnkey PCB assembly quote. We will back to you with a quote once we clear & move forward for the production of turnkey printed circuit board assemblies!
PCB Assembled in 24 hours
Kitted and Turn-Key option as per customers requirement.
REQUEST OUR BROCHURE
Please provide your email address. We’ll send you copy of our brochure in a PDF format.