We manufacture HDI PCBs for quick turn prototypes, low volume as well as large production runs! One of our focus areas at Technotronix lies in manufacturing High Density Interconnect PCBs, which is one of the fastest growing technologies when it comes to PCB design. Our superior technical expertise, be it in terms of sophisticated machinery or experienced engineering staff ensures that whether your requirement is for prototypes or large production runs, you are fully covered.
Capabilities of HDI PCB
We are armed with state-of-the-art machinery that is equipped to produce high-density boards that allow for more I/O in smaller geometries as also faster transmission of signals. Our high precision inspection tools additionally mean that what you get, are extremely high-quality PCBs.
We have the capability of bespoke HDI PCB fabrication depending on your choice of:
|HDI PCB Fabrication Properties||
High Thermal Reliability
High Speed Digital
Lead-Free High Tg
Blind and/or buried vias
Through vias from surface to surface
|Laminate Choices||High Tg, BT Resins
High Strength, Low CTE selections
Low Dk, Low Df Formulations
|Electrical Test||High Density Flying Probes
Net List Comparison
Automated Optical Inspection
|Surface Finishes||Wire bondable Structures
Different types of Metallization
Full Body, Selective & Contact Gold
Lead free HASL - RoHS
Immersion Gold (ENIG)
Also available based on custom specification.
Benefits of PCB HDI Technology
The features of HDI boards is the fact that they allow for higher circuit density than a traditional circuit board. With concentrated arrangement of small components, what it creates are concise pathways. Additionally, these PCBs are known by their smaller buried and blind vias as also laser drilled microvias, which are far more effective in terms of space. What the reduced size of components paced close together, means is that there is quicker signal transmission and a marked decline in signal loss.
Some of the other benefits of HDI PCBs include
- First and foremost, they are known for their compact size. The boards offer the ability to place components on both sides of the raw PCB through a blind and buried vias and via-in-pad technology. In fact, their HDI capacity makes sure that a 10 layered PCB can be turned into as much as a four or five layered one. What you have, in turn, are small boards without any compromise on quality.
- What these compact boards come with, is improved electrical performance as there is a short distance between components and a higher number of transistors. All of this results in low power consumption and improved signal integrity.
- HDI Boards also turn out to be a far more cost-effective option than regular boards as they come with lower number of layers.
- HDI boards also lend themselves to quick production times. This is made possible because not only it is easy to place the components and via, but also the time for testing is lower. In turn, what this means for you, is quicker time-to-market.
- Overall, what you get by way of HDI boards is, therefore, increased reliability.
Application of HDI PCB
On account of their small size, light-weight and reliable performance, HDI boards find extensive application in a number of industries, including but not limited to:
HDI PCB Manufacturer - Technotronix Advantage
HDI PCB manufacturing needs a high level of technical expertise as well as state-of-the-art equipment. This is extremely important as even a small layout defect on a board that has high circuitry density can lead to issues. What is imperative, therefore, is to choose a manufacturer who has extensive experience in HDI board fabrication. You need, both, the right design as well as the right manufacturer who can give you a product that is ahead of the curve. In turn, it will go a long way in the efficacy of your product as well as in ensuring customer satisfaction.
At Technotronix, we have over four decades of experience, when it comes to fabricating printed circuit boards. Our experienced engineering staff ensures that it offers technical expertise as well as industry best practices that ensure that you do not have to re-invent the wheel. It is our technical expertise, quick turnaround times, and an overall customer centric approach that has endeared us to clients from various industry verticals.
Reach out to our team with your bespoke requirements and witness our unstinting focus on quality. The fact that we offer competitive pricing, quick response times and stick to our delivery schedules, makes us the go-to manufacturer.