What are the Benefits of Choosing USA Based PCB Manufacturer?
When it comes to the choice of a PCB Manufacturer, the decision is between opting for a US based PCB manufacturer versus choosing an overseas supplier. It is a fair question to ask if there is any real advantage of choosing a manufacturer based in the US versus looking for a supplier, in China, for example, where there could be a price advantage. Here is a detailed response to your query; one that will allow you to take the final decision of PCB Manufacturing with complete peace of mind. Read on:
Advantages of Choosing USA PCB Manufacturer
- Quality – First up, when it comes to the choice of PCB, you have to take into account the quality aspect. After all, PCBs are known to be the heart of electronic devices and the quality and reliability of the final product has a direct correlation with the quality of the PCB. When you are dealing with a US based manufacturer, you are far more certain that there is a common understanding of the quality standards required catering to the US market.
- Expertise – PCB Manufacturing is an extremely technical process. What is required is state-of-the-art industry knowledge and expertise in order to navigate a very dynamic and changing industry. Again, a US based manufacturer is far more likely to have that necessary expertise. Also it is far easier to collaborate with other US based companies for components as and when the need arises.
- Reliability – Reliability of your supplier comes from a host of factors. It could be on account of proper lines of communication, on-time delivery of products, excellent customer service as well as the ability to provide bespoke products suited to the customer’s unique needs. Now, all of these are aspects that work far better with USA PCB Manufacturer, rather than any off shore supplier where you could encounter multiple issues related to delivery time, customer support on account of difference in time zone as also the likely losses in communication.
Disadvantages of dealing with an offshore supplier
Should you opt for a PCB Manufacturing Service that is not based in the US on account of the fact that you may get a better cost, here are some of the aspects that you need to keep in mind, that you may have to compromise on:
- Shipping Costs – While you may have negotiated good rates for your PCB, the fact is that International Shipping costs can render your budgets awry. Another aspect to be wary of includes custom compliance. Unless you are an expert when it comes to custom rules and requirements, you could land up spending a lot of time and energy in this area, which you could otherwise expend in your core business activity.
- Quality Control – The fact is that you have little control over quality when it comes to an off shore supplier. Once the products have been shipped to you and you find that they do not meet your quality requirements there is little you can do. Also, importantly what you have lost, is precious time, that will impact your time-to-market.
- Prepayment – The way that the industry works, you are required to make prepayments to overseas suppliers, in advance. Of course this has an impact on your budget, but more than that having made all the payments upfront the probability of having a quality issue corrected reduces significantly.
These are the exact reasons why availing the PCB Manufacturing service in USA works far better for your business. What you are really signing up for is:
- High-quality products
- Custom made to your unique requirements
- Instant quotes
- On-Time delivery
- High level of service and support
- Competitive prices
In turn this will translate into:
- Faster go-to-market
- Reliability of products
Be sure, therefore, to choose a PCB manufacturing service, California, who has the necessary experience and expertise to offer you industry- leading products.
At Technotronix, we use state-of-the-art technology to deliver unparalleled quality and service. In turn, this offers you a significant competitive edge as what you get is high-quality products with the best turnaround time and at the most competitive prices.
Our defense, industrial, and medical customers gain a competitive edge with fast prototyping, domestic and off-shore manufacturing and the consistent delivery of high-quality, on-time, price-competitive products.
For PCB Manufacturing Service, Get A Quick Quote!